I Am Back!

I am a back after a long break.
Time seems to fly. and it seems I just blinked and six months have gone by!

What have I been doing?
Well let me see, I have been writing (obviously not the blog), spent time with my parents (they were visiting me) and in fact, they surprised me with a New England cruise which was fabulous!
I took a TEFL course and am now a certified teacher (yay), and I have continued with my tutoring and story telling and absolutely love it.
I was selected to be a medal bearer for the Rick Hansen 25th Anniversary cross country relay, which was a fantastic honour and I had the opportunity to meet some wonderful people who make a difference in the lives of others




. The last thing I did in 2011 was that I participated on stage in an African dance. I was the chief and it felt so good to be back on stage again. I stopped performing after I was diagnosed and had a thrill of a lifetime!




That was all I did and before I knew it it was January 2012.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment